Hi, I'm Anne Stenvad.
I'm a digital product and UX designer. At the moment working as a UX design lead in a greater bank in Denmark.
With a Master of science (Cand.IT) in digital design and communication from the IT University of Copenhagen in 2016, I have specialized in Communication Design and taken courses in Digital Innovation, Interaction Design, Graphic Design (at Parsons, New York), Dynamic Web Design and more.
During my education I've worked with great companies such as Charlie Tango (former In2Media), Altinget and Danske Bank.
I'm crazy about the field of UX and I strive to always define and design for user needs in new and innovative ways.
What do I do?
- Design research and specifying user needs
- User journeys and scenario mapping
- Brainstorming and concept development
- Design games and co-design workshops
- Business development and strategy
- Sketching and wireframing
- Simple and animated prototyping
- Light coding and dynamic web design
- Usability testing and evaluation